[TowerTalk] Wilson Rotor Value?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wilson Rotor Value?
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:03:32 -0400
I have a Wilson WR-1000 and control box. Neither have ever been used.  Any
one have any idea as to what these are worth.  I do not have a manual, and I
do not have the connector for the rotor cable.  I believe it's the same as
the Yaesu but I'm not sure. The rotor housing looks identical to the Yaesu.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.