[TowerTalk] Gin Pole Mast

Subject: [TowerTalk] Gin Pole Mast
From: "Jason Dugas" <>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:36:30 +0000
I have been feverishly looking for a 12ft piece of aluminum to use as a gin pole mast. I need a 2" OD pipe. Looks like shipping costs are outrageous. I'm in the Houston area. Have contacted Great Western here in Tx, but they don't carry any aluminum "pipe", only flat bar, etc.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks for any help you can provide,