[TowerTalk] New Zoning Regulations

Subject: [TowerTalk] New Zoning Regulations
From: "Mike Mattes" <>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:55:12 -0400
I just found out my county is considering establishing a 35 foot maximum on new buildings and bringing my area under county zoning. A tower is a building as far as building departments are concerned. I was going to put up my 72 foot tower next year but rather than argue with them over PRB-1, etc., it's going up next month.

Mike W2LO