Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna
From: "Mark Beckwith" <>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:59:30 -0500
I wrote earlier:

> Hi Antenna Gurus.  I inherited a Heath Cantenna.  How do I know if it is
> deadly and should be disposed of at the anonymous toxic waste depository
> if it is inert and harmless?

Then I came back alter and read all the great comments / advice / etc.  I
especially liked the "Asbestol" line.  What a FABULOUS read.  I guess I got
duped by what amounts to an old ham "urban legend".  Does that mean I take
off an additional 3 QSO penalty?

Actually I have TWO cantennas so I'll trade one each to Rick AND Roger
straight across for a couple Bird wattmeters.

Mark, N5OT

PS for some reason my spell checker got hung up on "Asbestol."

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.