[TowerTalk] Re: Heath Cantenna

Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Heath Cantenna
From: Bill Fuqua <>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:54:12 -0400
A couple of years ago my department had to pay for the disposal of about 500 gallons of NON-PCB transformer oil removed from a 500KV power supply. It was transferred to new 55 gallon drums, tested and certified as non-pcb oil. I tried to find someone that would take it for free, but no takers. It is long gone now but you could have taken your Cantenna inners and put them in a 55 gallon drum with a stirrer and made a real QRO Cantenna. Would not have to worry about the time limitations when running a full gallon into it.

Bill wa4lav

William L. Fuqua III P.E.
Electrical Engineer
CP 177 Chemistry Physics Building