Re: [TowerTalk] positioning Yagi with remote camera.

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] positioning Yagi with remote camera.
From: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:44:10 -0400
I bought a pair of small color cameras for $45 at "BJ's Wholesale Club," a
chain that is in my region (Maryland, USA) at least.  Each comes with a
cable that's about 20-30' long attached, with RCA plugs on the end to plug
into a standard TV -- there's a microphone in each also.  I wasn't looking
for them, just was browsing down the aisle and saw them.  They've been
working great for over a year, so far.  I casually looked another time or
two, later, to see if they had more and I didn't see them.  I think some of
the merchandise they get in is someone's clearance.

Still, it's an interesting benchmark on price -- you might keep your eyes
open at Sam's Club or other chains -- even Wal-Mart -- and you might find
them.

73 - Rich, KE3Q