[TowerTalk] Yaesu G450 cable pinout

Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G450 cable pinout
From: Steve Meuse <>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:06:07 -0400

Hi Folks, looking to see if someone has the cable pinout for the G450 rotor. The manual on Yaesu's webpage is for a newer style than what I have. I have an older version that has just a terminal strip on the back. Ringing out the cable has led to a few questions, hope someone has it handy. Getting ready for the contest this weekend!