[TowerTalk] FW: Source for Create Parts/Data

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Source for Create Parts/Data
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:29:06 -0400
From: Ronald Long
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 10:47 AM
Subject: towertalk

Hi Joe,

I have some info that might be of interest to towertalk list members. I
don't subscribe and right now I don't want to join and get more mail. So

would you be kind enough to post this info?

I took a lightning strike and am in the process of repairing my Create
Rotator control box. After more than the usual searching with Google I
found the company web site. There is no USA dealer anymore.

For those interested in repairing a Create Rotator control box; this
may be helpful.

email address is

Creative Design Corp.
4-8 Asano-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-city,
Kanagawa-pref. 210-0854 Japan
Phone: +(81)-44-333-6681

ron, w8gus

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.