[TowerTalk] Is the HDBX-48 still available

Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the HDBX-48 still available
From: Rick Scott <>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
I helped several hams put these up in Maine almost 20
years ago and to my knowlege they are still up.  Great
little towers for a fair price.

Anyone know where in the Northwest it my be
purchaseable?   Used even better (pocket book).

If not still looking for reasonable 25G bits to make a
house bracket 25 or 30ft tower.  (Guys not an option)

Scotty N7HJ

Do you Yahoo!?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.