[TowerTalk] home depot wire

To: "TowerTalk List" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] home depot wire
From: "FireBrick" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:34:21 -0500
There have been many mentions about buying copper wire at Home Depot for

I've sort of done the reverse. :-)

I needed another color wire for a home remodeling project.
Figured I had to make another trip to Casa La Depot but spotted a coil of 14ga.
solid grey
wire on the floor of the garage from a discarded inverted L project.

So.....sort of a using Home Depot antenna wire for......electricity.

Who says Hams aren't resourceful? lol

The cat is domestic only as far as it suits its own ends.

Bill H. in Chicagoland

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.