Re: [TowerTalk] Help !!!

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help !!!
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:23:58 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/04 2:29:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> I need a climbing certificate - have been in business for 20 years, now, a
>  new prospect wants this document. I hear - through the grapevine - that
> there
>  are companies who will issue this doc. for a fee and a copy of a safety
> program
>  - which I have. If anyone knows about this - please let me know.

    You can start here - This is
a reflector of professional tower climbers and owners - I'm not sure if there
are archives there or not. Anyway, you can post your question there.

    Comtrain is one of the companies involved in tower climber certification.
You can probably get more info off of their website.

Steve    K7LXC

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.