Re: [TowerTalk] Breakall short vertical

To: "Jerry Keller" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Breakall short vertical
From: Terry Conboy <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:38:54 -0700
At 10:00 AM 2004-06-11, Jerry Keller wrote:
I may be one of those Pete calls "those with trees conveniently situated", and I am indeed "tempted" by this idea for a short vertical for 160M...:-)... hardly any of my trees are more than 60 feet high. Where might I find more specifics of the Breakall design?

A good paper on the AM BC version, complete with photos and field strength measurements:

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.