[TowerTalk] StackMatch Controller Dimensions?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] StackMatch Controller Dimensions?
From: "Brad Hedges" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:36:38 -0400
I'll be purchasing a WXØB Stackmatch (three, eventually) this summer, but
I'm right now working on a new shelving unit/console for my station, and I
want to allow "just enough" room to hold the controllers where I want them.
Can anybody that has one - the rotary, not the pushbutton version - measure
it for me?

Sergeant First Class, Infantry
82d Airborne Division

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.