[TowerTalk] Hardware Required - anyone help?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hardware Required - anyone help?
From: "Steve GW4BLE" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:00:13 -0000
Trying to locate some replacement parts for a Cushcraft A3 which is
currently being refurbished.  Cushcraft will NOT supply direct to anyone
outside the US  and their dealer here in the UK is slow to respond.

Just wonder if anyone in the US on this reflector may either (a) have the
piece I want available in their "spares" box or, (b) be willing to purchase
the bits for me and ship airmail to the UK?   Either way I would be willing
to pay the full price (then some), for a speedy delivery.

So - what is it I need?

Well, nothing too special really - just a boom to element bracket and
associated fixings.  I have *loads* of LARGE hardware here, and lots of
METRIC pieces which unfortunately wont fit securely.  Checking with others
locally has also drawn a blank.

Precise details are:

A3 Part number = 190143 - FORMED ALUMINUM BRACKET - QUANTITY = 1

A3 Part number = 020003 - U-BOLT - QUANTITY = 1

A3 Part number =020016 - LOCK WASHER - QUANTITY = 2

A3 Part number = 020017 - HEX NUT - QUANTITY = 2

73

Steve

GW4BLE