[TowerTalk] Re: [Trlog] Resyncing logs in a multi-multi setup

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Trlog] Resyncing logs in a multi-multi setup
From: "VE6JY Don Moman" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:00:21 -0000
To resync, I'd do  Alt U Alt F to get the log from the "most accurate" of
the computers and then copy that log into the crashed computer, once it is
up and running.  For field day, I wouldn't be too concerned.

At the end of the contest you really should use POST  L P to pull out the
logs that were made on each computer (you DID remember to give each computer
a unique id??) as any edited QSO's may not be correct on the other machines.
After pulling out each id, then you recombine them into a final clean log.
Altho it's only Field day it is good practice for when you really need to do

73 Don