Re: [TowerTalk] Rotators again

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotators again
From: Alan AB2OS <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:45:23 -0400
So you are saying that running the coax down through the mast and rotator doesn't really allow one to dispense with a rotor loop?

That was another of the things I liked about the AlfaSpid -- although, if I am reading their online info. correctly, these things are significantly more expensive than I thought: exchange rate problem?

Alan AB2OS

On 06/13/04 11:48 pm Tower (K8RI) put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Every wind a garden hose lengthwise<:-))  It takes a fairly long piece to
get the equivelant of a rotor loop.  I'm reminded of this every time I put
the pressure washer away.