[TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures
From: Alan AB2OS <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:35:29 -0400
What, if any, measures are people taking to prevent the neighborhood kids climbing their towers, with possible resulting falls, injuries (or worse), and lawsuits? AN Wireless lists an anti-climb accessory for $450, but I can't see why one needs anything that expensive.

This area has plenty of kids and few fences (except around pools), so I do need to take some precautions.

Alan AB2OS