Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

To: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures
From: Ed W4EP <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:42:51 -0400

I'd look at it this way Doug. The most dangerous "attractive nuisance" is the back yard pool and in most communities a 48" chain link fence is all thats required. Nothing is bullet proof ;-)

At 12:37 PM 6/14/2004, you wrote:
Would chain link fence be adequate for anti-climb?  It's pretty
climbable itself.  I can still do it, at age 57.

73, doug

   Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:39:14 -0400
   From: Ed W4EP <>

   How about three six foot high by 48" chain link fence gates in a triangle
   around the base held together with appropriate off-the-shelf chain link
   hardware? Under 100 bucks I'd guess.
   73, Ed W4EP

Best Regards,