Re: [TowerTalk] StackMatch Controller Dimensions

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] StackMatch Controller Dimensions
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:43:21 -0700 (PDT)
I have to go with Brad on this. I think is question
was totally relevent. I had to Email Jay several times
to get a question answered. I imagine that Jay is
extremely busy so it's understandable. But why write a
seven sentence reply because ou didn't like the
question? Just hit the DELETE key.

73 Stew K3ND

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail