Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures
From: doc <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:35:04 -0400
Hmmm ... perhaps three small trampolines at the base? ... ;-)

Given that a tower is rarely climbed perhaps one might
densely plant high-bush blueberry plants around the base
and string the anti-bird netting from the tower -- gets
one the blessing of blueberries and provides a double
layer of cushioned landing zone ... not to mention a
snack once one has safely landed.

The only catch is that to benefit from the blueberry snack
one must climb, and fall, in May!

Not all falls are fatal; some are survivable.  I wouldn't put up anything at
the base (fall zone) of my tower that might reduce my chances of surviving a
fall or cause additional injury.

dale, kg5u

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida
Drake, Heathkit, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life:
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!
USA Pres. Election 2004: