Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna
From: Doug Renwick <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:19:43 -0600
A little late but worth waiting for.  I located a local source of transformer
oil from a new business and waited until I could verify and then report.

ChevronTexaco Transformer Oil, Inhibited, product # 221515.
1 US Gallon for 16.95 $Cdn. plus tax.

Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
First VE5 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.