RE: [TowerTalk] HyGain 203 + MFJ cust. service

Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] HyGain 203 + MFJ cust. service
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:52:39 +0200
You can make it very easily using a piece of aluminum strap an 2 aluminum
rods. The PDF's give you detailed view and sizes. If U get stuck let me
know, I can measure the exact sizes for u.

MFJ sucks, I contacted them to get a replacement element and they did not
react to any attempt. This is what their overseas dealers experience as I
was told.

zoli ha1ag