[TowerTalk] good & bad hardline

Subject: [TowerTalk] good & bad hardline
From: "david ashpole" <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:35:33 -0600
I just rescued about 1000' of 3/4 catv hardline form the recyclers. How concerned should I be with the dimples, kinks, and flat spots on some of the hardline? How bad do these areas have to be to cause problems? What criteria should I use for sorting out the good from the bad?

As a side note Bresnan Cable just ran fibre optic thruout the whole city, about 30,000 population. BPL? not a chance!

Dave, NB7V

Montana - The Last Best Place