[TowerTalk] Do you tell them?

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Do you tell them?
From: Alan AB2OS <>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:13:06 -0400
Do you tell your neighbors that you are going to put up a tower, or do you just do it?

I am planning to put up a tower that is below the height at which our municipality requires any kind of zoning or construction permit, so there would be no *requirement* to notify the neighbors and give them an opportunity to raise objections, but I cannot decide whether it would be a good idea to tell the immediate neighbors (both sides and across the street -- the only ones we've gotten to know at all in the few months we've been here) anyway.

Opinions? Experiences?

Alan AB2OS