[TowerTalk] " Tell the neighbors " ?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] " Tell the neighbors " ?
From: "M. Kent Miller" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:53:27 -0400
Oh Man !!

After reading of all the concerns about whether or not to let the neighbors
know about towers, antennas, permits,etc.,      I sure am glad I am too poor to
live in a city. Out here in the country, if the neighbors see me working on
putting up a tower, they come over and help clear the land, pull on a rope, or
just wish me well. No permits, no restrictions, no worries, etc.

Kent - K4MK

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.