Re: [TowerTalk] Technique for Putting Don Radials?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Technique for Putting Don Radials?
From: "David J Windisch" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:25:39 -0400
BTDT except used 500' spools cuz I could carry them.  I small-split-bolted
the ends for a "continuous" run.  Stripped the insulation at the center and
big-split-bolted the radials together in 4 groups.

Next came 2 months of ignoring neighbors' stares and township notices, all
for not mowing the grass.

It's a one-ohm-ground at some frequency.

Works fine, fails safe, drains to the bilge.

73, Dave, N3HE