Re: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please

To: "'Towertalk'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please
From: "hasan Schiers" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:46:07 -0500
certainly NOT heavy) and the T-6 on a 12' boom is a real lightweight. Both
use quickly tapered elements, keeping the wind load way down compared to
most tri-banders.  There is no doubt in my mind that the T-6 weighs less
than virtually all typical 3 element trapped tri-banders, and I would bet
its wind loading is also less.

I'm not commenting on performance in this post, but as an owner of both the
above, I have been very pleased. In another reply, I'll address some
performance issues.

...hasan, N0AN