[TowerTalk] rohn 25G house bracket drawings

To: "'Towertalk'" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rohn 25G house bracket drawings
From: "Steve Hanlon" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:38:59 -0400
i'm in the process of installing 50 feet of Rohn 25G and the county requires
drawings that have been reviewed by a Professional Engineer.  my problem is
the drawings.  i have written material stating the maxium heights and
require brackets and pad information, but lack a drawing.

does anyone have or can steer me in the right direction for a drawing of a
50 feet Rohn 25G tower that is house bracketed.  the only one i can find
shows a max height of 30 feet and is for a large surface area dish (6 ft
dia), not a tribander.

-steve hanlon

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.