RE: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please

To: <>, <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:17:55 -0400

> And to you, I sincerely hope you never have any failure of a
> moving part with your SetppIR.

If I do, I can get any part I need from an industrial supply store
if Fluidmotion (SteppIR) doesn't overnight it to me ... and replace
it with a screwdriver.

I hope you don't need one of the odd size pieces of aluminum or
other custom parts in your C4XL ... heaven forbid drilling out
rivets and separating seized tubes.  You will be off line much
longer that I will.

   ... Joe, K4IK

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.