RE: [TowerTalk] rohn 25G house bracket drawings

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] rohn 25G house bracket drawings
From: "Jason" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:01:14 -0500
Seems like this would be handy to have on someone's web site.  I also have a
house-bracketed tower.  While I didn't have to go through any of the
legal/engineering hoops that you are, it might still be handy to have a
drawing of the bracket on the web.

Would someone volunteer to scan the page and post it somewhere?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.