[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] PE Wet Stamp for Trylon

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PE Wet Stamp for Trylon
From: Alan AB2OS <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:49:42 -0400
List-post: <>
I was wondering about this when I saw the question, because the AN Wireless Web site has a report by an independent consultant comparing the Trylon and AN Wireless towers. According to this, the Trylons are not designed to conform to any specific standard (or else Trylon will not say what standard), whereas the AN Wireless towers are designed to conform to the appropriate ANSI/TIA/EIA standard for antenna towers.

AN Wireless says they can arrange stamps for $250.

Alan AB2OS

On 06/24/04 09:31 am Bill Austin put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

I believe that Trylon only offers this service for their Super Titan towers. They charge $750 for the stamped drawings, and $750 for the custom foundation (if needed).

Unless they're more lenient up north, you will need a Nevada PE stamp on the tower drawings and the foundation drawings to get a building permit.

You could also try emailing Trylon customer service. They do their best to answer any questions.

Looking for anyone who has had their Trylon PE Wet Stamped for Building
This is for the T600-64 and T500-72....If they can stamp with a Nevada
Seal...Even better.
Does Trylon offer this service?

See: for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather Stations", and lot's more. Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>