Re: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please

To: "Towertalk" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please
From: "kb2m" <kb2m@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:12:12 -0400
 Complexity?  I would think putting up  4L monobanders, on 10, 12, 15, 17,
and 20m, and 1 6L on 6m would be more complex. You would need 2 or more
towers, rotors, multiple feedlines etc. Cost? add all that up, the 4L is a
bargain.The basic idea that SteppIR implemented isn't new, but they did a
great job putting the product together , mechanical and RF engineering wise.

 I've had my 4L SteppIR up for just under a year with no problem's...

73 Jeff kb2m