Re: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please
From: Chuck Sudds <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:18:20 -0500
At 08:33 PM 6/25/04 -0400, Tom Rauch wrote:

I beg to differ! I was used to HyGain antennas made in Lincoln for most of my life and was a wee bit skeptical about buying an "MFJ" HyGain 4 element 6 meter beam. As it turned out, I had good reason for this skepticism because after only a month or so, the 4el beam had lost it's first element and 2 others broke off during the winter months here in Iowa!! Sent it back and put up an M2 for 6 meters and have been happy ever since.

Missouri Valley, Iowa

No offense, but even a MFJ antenna will last a year. :-)