[TowerTalk] Need Fritzel FB-23 installation manual

To: "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Fritzel FB-23 installation manual
From: "Adrian Sinitaru" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:12:26 +0300
Dear Sirs,
I got a FB23 beam from a radio amateur in Germany, that wanted to get rid of
it. The antenna is in good shape and I would like to install it but, I don't
have its installation manual.
Can any body tell me where from to get this manual or a copy of it ?
Thank you in advance.
73! Best DX ! Adrian YO3APJ

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.