Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor

To: "Alan AB2OS" <>,"TowerTalk Post" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor
From: "Gene Smar" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:03:12 -0400
From: "Alan AB2OS" <>
To: "TowerTalk Post" <>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:49 AM

> So point out that you have spent additional money on a taller tower to
> get your source of RF radiation farther away from your neighbors and
> give them greater protection.
> Alan AB2OS

     I'd recommend against EVER using the term radiation when referring to
the signals produced by an Amateur Radio station.  That term carries a lot
of negative baggage with it, especially when heard by non-technical

     I'd also not claim that I have something on my property against which I
must protect my neighbors by raising it higher into the air.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.