[TowerTalk] Guy Anchors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Anchors
From: "Keith Dutson" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:34:09 -0500
I need to obtain guy anchors for use in the Falkland Islands for a
DXpedition this November during the CW WW CW contest.  We will be using
three types of poles to hold two tribanders (shortened) and a variety of
other vertical and wire antennas.  Maximum pole height is 37 feet.  Weather
there in November should be 50 degrees Fahrenheit with winds up to 20-30

Considering our requirement to go light, what would be a good guy to use?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

VP8DXL (pending)

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.