RE: [TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks
From: "Keith Dutson" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:15:14 -0500
ROTFL!  Good one.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of W0UN -- John
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 8:47 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks

I was looking TurboCAD in some detail after suggesting it might meet the
needs of a friend.  In the process I looked at their Symbol CD with 10
million symbols and naturally wandered to the antenna symbols.  They have a
simplified symbol for a 5 element Yagi with a folded dipole driven element.

What struck me as funny is the title of the symbol:

"Folded dipole aerial with 3 executives and 1 reflector sim. VDE"

Guess something got lost in the translation and 3 directors became
3 executives.

Anyway, it made ME laugh!

73--John  W0UN

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.