Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Insurance

To: "richard neff" <saprich@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Insurance
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <tower@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:12:08 -0400
She should contact her insurance agent to be sure.

My tower (In Midland about 30 miles from West Branch) which is not attached
to the house is automatically insured as an additional structure or out
building up to 10% the value of the home. (I have added additional
insurance)

Our company (Auto Owners) will go the extra 10% only if the tower is not
attached to the home/structure.
That may vary with other companies.

The best approach is still to contact your/her insurance agent.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com

> Can you help
>
> Need to insure a tower in West Branch, Mi.  Owner of tower lives and owns
home in St Augustine, Fl.  Can she insure tower under her home as Texas
allows.  Thank you for your help. -- Rich