[TowerTalk] Cubical Quad antenna design

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cubical Quad antenna design
From: "J. Hector Garcia XE2K" <hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:10:48 PDT
TT's:

I need a good design  of a cubical  antenna , i want to have in this antenna at
least 4 ele in 20m  and 17  , and 5 elements in  15 and 12    if fit 6 ele in
10m .
i have the material from 2 cubex  antennas  a 4 and 3 ele   sum of 7 ele
material.  i can use and my tower support a 30 ft   or -  boom .
i will  remplace  my  homebrew 10m 4 ele,  15m 6 ele and  20m 4 ele,   the
cubical prove to be better in my city where is very  noisy. this power company
only take care of the service not in the quality . here is the result,  20 m
yagi  s7 noise some directions jumps to s-9 ,   cubical 2 ele s2- s3 all
directions at most.

i will like a practical design  where dimensions are clear and separation
betewn elements, i will have some spare time this summer and i will like to
have ready for the next cq ww  contest.
books, designs  or even a manual what i need to get will be apreciate, i want
to have  the professional touch in this antenna.

 p.d  the yagis will be for another location after improving

tnx in advance  de Hector XE2K

J. Hector Garcia M.
(760) 455 06 40 USA
(686) 5 43 40 37 MX.