[TowerTalk] kt34a Manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] kt34a Manual
From: "Jim Darrough" <darrougj@onid.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:51:30 -0700
I have a used KT34XA that I want to revert to a KT34a. I do not have the
manual, and would appreciate an email copy of it if someone could send one.
I hope to put the antenna back together tomorrow night, and if I have to
I'll "wing it".

Reason for reduction to a from xa is that I have a 50 foot tower using
ground anchors, and my good friend KO7N thinks that the XA will provide too
much windload (and icing) for the anchor system.

73 de Jim, KI7AY

James E. Darrough
Health Physicist
Radiation Center