Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Distance for M2'd 6m7JHV?

To: "Bill VanAlstyne" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Distance for M2'd 6m7JHV?
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:18:59 -0700
Its pretty simple to do in EZNEC, Bill. All you need to do is to
model two yagis at the appropriate heights above ground, and
then drive each one with a 1 amp current source. EZNEC lets
you specify the phase angle of the current sources, so you can
set the source for one antenna to 0 degrees, and then
change the phase angle of the 2nd current source as you
wish to see how the phase shift between the two yagis
effects the elevation pattern.

73 de Mike,