RE: [TowerTalk] Revocation of Building Permit?

To: "'Todd Coulter'" <coulter@bellsouth.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Revocation of Building Permit?
From: "tom.dixon" <tom.dixon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:38:55 +1200
Mate
If that was me I would be off to see my lawyer or find out from my
lawyer if he/she can recommend someone who deals in this sort of
problem, because it sure sounds like a major problem to me! You have the
upper hand by having documentation saying you can do it and do it you
have. now they want to change the rules or implement new conditions.

Tom Dixon
zl2hgr@xtra.co.nz
IRLP 6931