RE: [TowerTalk] Update to Revocation of Tower Permit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Update to Revocation of Tower Permit
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:51:08 -0400
I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their advice and help, I
really appreciate it. I want to especially thank Jim OConnell, W9WU, who
is an ARRL Volunteer Counsel located in Illinois, and was very kind in
giving me and my attorney lots of good and helpful advise. I would
advise anyone who is having, or maybe having any type of tower related
legal troubles to contact Jim for advise. Jim is very nice and very
quick with invaluable advise, and would be a great asset in your
battles. He is listed on the ARRL site under ARRL Volunteer Counsel, and
again I would highly endorse him. Unfortunately the battle is not over
for me yet, but I feel much better knowing that I have some great
resources to draw from. Thanks again to everyone for all of the great
help and moral support.

Todd Coulter

N4JRZ