Re: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!
From: "Tim Makins, EI8IC" <contesting@eircom.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:40:07 +0100
Here here. Please change the settings ASAP. This list is all about knowledge
of Towers. If we don't all share that knowledge, we may as well close the
list down. In an ideal world, people would send summaries of private posts
received. In the real world, they rarely do that. Sometimes I've
specifically sent requests for summaries and have been ignored.

Its a simple matter of options: With everything sent to list, you CAN choose
to delete any posts. With everything sent to one person, you DON'T have the
option of seeing those posts, unless they CHOOSE to share.

73s Tim EI8IC