Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower on its side

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower on its side
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:14:53 -0400
:Steve K7LXC is right.  Before I retired to doing all the work on my 2 story
roof I used to use the tower raising fixture to add my antennas (I always
used blocks under the tower for extra support)
then raise it to vertical and finally crank it up.   My tower is a Tristao
(now US Tower).  Can't speak for the others but probably the same.
Dave K4JRB