[TowerTalk] Lightning Strikes Map

To: "(Reflector) TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning Strikes Map
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:40:55 -0400
The spiderballs thread has been very entertaining and occasionally enlightening
(no pun).

My grandaughter saw the titles and wanted to know if spiderballs
were...yuck!... anything like meatballs, and could we have some with our
spaghetti please? Well, I guess I should be glad that's all she asked about
them :-)

Here's a great website that shows recent lightning strikes all across the
country. You may find it useful... I do. I think they must be monitoring by
satellite.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalStd.asp?loc=usa&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=SevereWeather&product=NationalLightning&prodnav=none&pid=none

73,  Jerry K3BZ