[TowerTalk] WTB: Rohn 55G

To: "TOWERTALK" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB: Rohn 55G
From: "N9EN@VOYAGER.NET" <n9en@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 05:45:38 -0500
Hello Talkians,

I cannot remember whether or not I put out this request
previously, so if I did, please forgive me! I am in need of
two middle sections of Rohn 55G tower.

If you have a couple of sections that you would be willing
to sell me, within reasonable driving distance of Rockford,
IL (so I could pick it up), please let me know. If you e-mail
me back with your home phone number and a good time to
reach you, I will call you on the phone and we can discuss
the matter. Thanks for reading this.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [tm]...

E-Mail: n9en@voyager.net

Home Telephone Number: (815) 389-2648