[TowerTalk] antnna problems; Thanks

To: "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] antnna problems; Thanks
From: "Courtney Judd - K4WI" <>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:55:05 -0500
I appreciate all the thoughts and ideas on my stack problem and I think that
my next effort to fix this problem will be to replace the 10 conductor
cable. Any ideas on where to locate such an animal? It will be a run of
about 240 ft. Thanks again to all and 73's, Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786

Check out my web site: