Re: [TowerTalk] RG-59

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG-59
From: "Mark - AA6DX" <>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:04:56 -0700
I think the query referred to using five nine for the aerial itself, which
in fact does make a difference .. somewhere I have that formula ... shall
look.  However, the debate continues if using coax  and all that for the
dipole has any value whatsoever ... current opinions tend towards it's just
a way to make a dipole more difficult, with no rewards at the end of one's
labors ..  73   Mark  AA6DX

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.