Re: [TowerTalk] Motorizing a TX-472

To: <N8DCJ@YAHOO.COM>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Motorizing a TX-472
From: "Paul Playford" <w8aef@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:32:46 -0000
KI7NF wrote an article "Motorizing Your Crank-up Tower Isn't Difficult"
which appears to be exactly what you want.

Sorry, I do not know which magazine it was published in or the year (maybe
1997).  All I have is it starts on page 151.

Perhaps a google search will lead to where the info may be found on the web.
The .TIF files come to a little over 4 Mb and if necessary I can email them
to you as attachments.

de Paul, W8AEF

The .TIF images come to about 4Mb so